Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just For Laugh

> 70 yr old man asks his wife "do u feel sad when u see me running behind
> young girls?"
> Wife replied "No not at all, even dogs chase cars but they can't drive
> it">

> A young Chinese girl going on her 1st date. Her mother warned her.."1st
> he
> kisses your cheek; then he'll kiss your breasts, you'll enjoy; than he
> want
> to go on top. You must not allow it so as not to disgrace our family> name"
> Next day girl told Mom, "Everything happen exactly as you predicted. I
> didn't allow him to go on top so I went on top and disgraced his family"

> A white couple had a black baby..
> The husband doesn't believe that it's his baby.
> Husband: Why the baby black?> Wife: U hot, I hot, baby burnt..!>

> Wife: "Honey, what are you looking for?'
> Husband: "Nothing.
> Wife: "Nothing? You have been reading our marriage certificate for an> hour?
> Husband:" I was looking for the expiry date!"

> Boy: Mom, why am I black and you are white?
> Mom: Listen Son, considering all the crazy things I did years ago, you> should be thankful that you are not barking!!!

AJ

0 comments: