Thursday, June 18, 2009

Agriculture

Being amazed by knights, how they slash their enemy and protect their princess.

This was in my mind!

Swing swing swing… wooooo woooo woooo I am swing my 90cm length by 20mm dia sugar cane, approx 3-4kg in weight.

It was tiring though, I stop, I put the cane on the desk and break it with a taekwondo lower block Plack! It break.

Oh gosh. The previous time I did it heart my forearm and it did not break, but now my arm still hurt a little but it break. I was happy….. having this in mind ‘Grand ancient master’

Lols

I took the broken piece and went to the garden. Having army trained, trench digging, for sure I knew how to dig a hole…..

So I put the 10cm length broken cane into the wet paddy of soil.

Yes you are right! I have just planted a Sugar cane. Yehhhhhhh

For there are more to come.

AJ

0 comments: