Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dear readers,

I'm a new publisher for this blog. Albert says i'm very funny so i should publish on this blog. So i'm here lor....

If not funny dun get angry ah, because it's my first day on the job leh. First day get fired not very good right?

I'm Daniel, his classmate. Also wants to be known as Mr Lame. The nickname originates from my real surname, Lam. Because of my personality and a simple addition of the alphabet E, i changed my surname. See, so clever. No lah, more like stupid.

Ok la boring liao this post........ Enough of the introductions.


I went to search up some domino effect on youtube and look what i got...



If so much money gimme one or two of those lah... Hahah i need leh. my hard disk full le lol..



This one kinda noisy...



Pretty cool ad...


And one result led me to search up on what rube-goldberg effect is, and it gave me this. pretty cool stuff...




People who are not architects have too much time to do these nonsense.

END.

0 comments: